Australia has the highest standard of living in the world & offers good quality education at comparatively affordable rates. Australian Visa permits married students to take their spouses with them & also provide full time work rights to the spouse
- Main Intake Months: February, July, November
- Work Permit During the Duration of the Course: International Students are allowed to work for 20 hours a week while the college sessions are going on & there is no limit for working hours during recognised vacations.
- Post Study Work Permit: The Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) allows international students to stay in Australia for 18 months to gain work experience and to reskill. The 886 Visa allows international students to apply for permanent residency & work as they are being sponsored by an employer.
- Average Cost of Education Per Year: 6 to 13 Lakhs based on the course & University.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA:
- A Valid Passport.
- Proof of Enrolment.
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Statement.
- Academic & Work Experience Documents.
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Scores: Bandwidth of 6.0 to 6.5 according to course chosen.