Canada is an immigration friendly country & has low cost of studying among other countries while providing top notch education. It is one of the most favorite educational locations for Indian students. Many immigrants from around the world have made Canada their home
- Main Intake Months: January, May, September
- Work Permit During the Duration of the Course: You can work on campus without any permits & time limits. You will be able to work off campus only if your work permit allows it. You can work 20 hours per week on Off Campus jobs if the permit allows you and 40 hours during vacation.
- Post Study Work Permit: According to the rules of Canada, course duration must be a minimum of 8 months & for 2 years program, you can get a maximum of 3 years. The application for work permit however should be submitted within 180 days after completing the degree
- Average Cost of Education Per Year: 6.5 Lakhs to 13 Lakhs based on the course & University.
- Canadian universities & Colleges provides a large number of scholarships to meritorious students to help them fund their studies. Scholarships, Grants & Bursaries are also provided by Government, Private & Public Establishments as per eligibility criteria.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA:
- A valid Passport & a Letter of Acceptance on the course from the University.
- Proof that you are capable of paying for your expenses while studying.
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Scores: 80-100 for TOEFL & 6.0 to 7.0 for IELTS.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
- Educational qualification certificates.