Germany, a member of European Union, has a mixed economic system. Germany is the most industrialised country in Europe. German Universities offer excellent teaching and their degrees are internationally acclaimed. German Universities do provide a practical approach to the studies.
- Main Intake Months: Winter Intake & Summer Intake
- Work Permit During the Duration of the Course:While you’re studying, you can do 20 hours per week of part-time work & full time during vacations.
- Post Study Work Permit: EU Students have the right to seek a job in Germany without a work permit. The other students can apply for a post study work permit for upto 18 months.
- Average Cost of Education Per Year: Upto 90,000 per year in public university & 4Lakhs to 6.5 Lakhs per sem in Private University
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA:
- Completed Application Form
- Transcripts of Academic Records
- 2 Photographs
- German Language Proficiency Certificate
- Proofs that you have enough funds to support you while studying there.
- Health Insurance Papers.
- Authenticity of the details submitted should be declared.
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Scores: Minimum band of 6.5 or 85 points in TOEFL